Glass Types: Float Glass, Patterned Glass
Colors: Clear, Extra Clear, Bronze, Grey, Blue and Green etc
WeiHua Flat/Bent TEMPERED GLASS is made by heating flat glass to just below its softening temperature (650 °c) and suddenly chilling it with jets of cold air. It results in the outer skins under powerful compressive stress and the interior with severe tensile stress. In consequence, the impact applied to the glass will be overcome by the compressive stress on the surfaces to assure safety of use. It is ideal for areas with high wind loads and areas where human contacts are an important consideration.
1. 5 times harder than ordinary float glass, stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass.
2. Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body.
3. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
4. Sizes are produced as per customer request. Once tempered, it can not be cut down.
China GB15763.2-2005 and 9963-1998; Europe EN 12600: 2002, 16 CFR 1201; America ASTM C1048; UK BS 6206: 1995
|Float Glass, Pattern Glass|
|Colors: ||Clear, Extra Clear, Bronze, Grey, Blue and Green etc|
|Thickness: ||3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm|
|Size: ||max. 2440x3600mm, could be produced as per request.|
|Delivery Time:||In four weeks after order confirmation.|
WeiHua GLASS Competitive Advantages:
1. 20 years experiences on glass manufacturing and exporting.
2. Top quality glass with CE certificate, exporting to more 60 countries in the world.
3. Unique designed strong wooden cases, solving the problems of breakage.
4. Dockside warehouses beside three of China main container seaports, ensuring convenient loading and rapid delivery.
5. Full range of flat glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
6. Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services.