Laminate Glass 12mm with CE / ISO9001 / CCC
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $9|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Square Meters Everyday|
|Transport Package:||Sea-Worthy Standard Wooden Cases|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WH-Sy-X118
- Shape: Curve
- Color: Green
- Total Thickness: 6.38mm-41.04mm
- Color of PVB: Clear, Black, Milky, Red, etc.
- Maximum Size: 2440mm*3600mm
- Edges: Polished Edges, Grinded Edges, Round Edges.
- Trademark: WEIHUA
- Origin: Weifang, Shandong, China
- Type: Float Glass
- Structure: Solid
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Thickness of PVB: 0.38-3.04mm
- Minimum Size: 300mm*500mm
- Samples: 3-7days
- Lead Time: with 2-4 Weeks
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, SGS, CCC
- HS Code: 7007290000
What is Laminated Glass
As a laminated glass supplier we can provide this proven combination of two or more glass sheets with one or more interlayer of plastic (PVB) or resin. In case of breakage, the interlayer holds the fragments together and continues to provide resistance to the passage of persons or objects. This glass is particularly suitable where it is important to ensure the resistance of the whole sheet after breakage such as: Shop-fronts, balconies, stair-railings, roof glazing.
There are two types of laminated glass offered by all toughened glass suppliers PVB and resin laminated glass: PVB laminated glass is two or more sheets of glass which are bonded together with one or more layers (PVB) under heat and pressure to form a single piece. Resin laminated glass is manufactured by pouring liquid resin into the cavity between two sheets of glass which are held together until the resin cures.
Features of Laminated Glass
Laminated glass has a protective vinyl layer of material inside of two pieces of glass. There are several advantages to using laminated glass in your home.
(1)Safety: Laminated glass reduces the risk of being cut by shattered glass. When laminated glass is broken, its vinyl inner layer keeps the shards from scattering, additional break-in protection is provided since the glass cannot be cut from outside, making glass cutters useless for entering your home.
(2)Sound Reduction: Noise is reduced further when two panes are used in each window, with an airspace between the panes. The airspace increases the sound proofing quality of the laminated glass.
(3)Reduced UV Fading: UV rays from the sun are blocked up to 95 percent by the film in laminated glass. Visible light comes in, while UV light is blocked.
(4)Impact Resistance: In the cases of storms such as hurricanes, tornadoes and large thunderstorms, laminated glass windows provide the strongest layer of protection possible.
Why Choose Our Laminated Glass
1.20 years experiences on laminated glass manufacturing and exporting.
2. We have strong technical support and production capacity.
3. Our factory close to the sea port, transportation is very convenience.
4. Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services
5. Unique designed strong wooden cases and container fixed method can solve the problems of breakage.
6. Top quality laminated glass with CE, ISO9001 and CCC Certificate.
7. OEM is feasible, and welcome to visit our factory.
8. Favorable price and reasonable payment terms;
9. We can guarantee the delivery time.
Ms. Sylvia Gong
Tel: 86 0536 822217
Mobile: 86 15963653173
If our any product meets your need, please feel free to contact me! Thanks!
|Product Name||Laminated Glass|
|Place of Origin||Weifang, Shandong, China|
|PVB||Color||Clear, Black, Milky, Red, etc.|
|Applications||Skylights, Railings, Escalators, Windows and Doors, Floor, etc|
(1)Interlay paper or plastic between two sheets
(2)Seaworthy wooden crates
(3)Iron belt for consolidation
|Note: Weihua glass can be customized according to the given specifications and colors from clients.|