16.38mm Laminated Safety Glass for Stairs with CE / ISO9001 / CCC
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $9|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Square Meters Everyday|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WH-Sy-X094
- Shape: Curve
- Structure: Solid
- Function: Laminated Glass
- Melting Point: High Temperature
- Color: Clear, Gray, Green etc
- Total Thickness: 6.38mm-41.04mm
- Color of PVB: Clear, Black, Milky, Red, etc.
- Maximum Size: 2400mm*3600mm
- Edges: Polished Edges, Grinded Edges, Round Edges.
- Trademark: WEIHUA
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, SGS, CCC
- HS Code: 7007290000
- Type: Float Glass
- Appearance: Curved
- Layer Type: Common Laminated Glass
- Intermediate Film: PVB
- Production: Dry Laminated Glass
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Thickness of PVB: 0.38-3.04mm
- Minimum Size: 250mm*350mm
- Samples: 3-7days
- Lead Time: with 2-4 Weeks
- Transport Package: Sea-Worthy Standard Wooden Cases
- Origin: Weifang, Shandong, China
Laminated Glass Information
Laminated glass is a type of safety glass comprising two pieces of float or toughened glass, held together when broken, by a polyvinyl butyral (PVB) interlayer.
Its high strength provides a characteristic 'spiders web' cracking pattern upon impact.
Laminated glass is normally used when there is a possibility of human impact, physical attack, or when glass could fall if shattered ie roof glazing, skylights.
Laminated glass is also used in shop fronts, curtain wall systems, and areas requiring higher levels of security.
Laminated Glass Features
Laminated glass is a recognized safety glass and is widely used in shopfronts, schools and public areas, overhead / sloped roofs, banks and secured environments, single and double glazing, etc. And all our laminated glass has the following features:
(1) High safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration from impact. Even if the glass cracks, splinters will adhere to the interlayer and not scatter. In comparison with other kinds of glass, laminated glass has much higher strength to resist shock, burglary, burst and bullets.
(2) Energy-saving building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
(3) Hinder acoustic: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
(4) Prevent ultraviolet: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains from fading effect.
Weihua firmly believes that enterprise brand is based on the competition. Weihua casts its undisputed competitive with advanced equipment and strong technical strength. Today, Weihua has become the leader in the glass industry and many well-known construction projects has used Weihua Glass. For example, Shanghai Kempinski Hotel, Yantai Zhongtian Shengshi Guanlan, Huangdao Customs Office, Qingdao International Arts & Crafts City, Qingdao Buynow, Weifang International Convention and Exhibition Center, Linyi bus Station, Binzhou City People's Hospital, and Weifang Wanda Plaza and Weifang Century Global Centre are in construction.
|Product Name||Laminated Glass|
|Place of Origin||Weifang, Shandong, China|
|PVB||Color||Clear, Black, Milky, Red, etc.|
|Applications||Skylights, Railings, Escalators, Windows and Doors, Floor, etc|
|Packing Details||(1)Interlay paper or plastic between two sheets|
(2)Seaworthy wooden crates
(3)Iron belt for consolidation
|Note: Weihua glass can be customized according to the given specifications and colors from clients.|