44.2 Clear Laminated Glass with CE / ISO9001 / CCC
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $9|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Square Meters Everyday|
|Transport Package:||Sea-Worthy Standard Wooden Cases|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WH-Sy-X100
- Shape: Curve
- Color: Green
- Total Thickness: 6.38mm-41.04mm
- Color of PVB: Clear, Black, Milky, Red, etc.
- Maximum Size: 2440mm*3600mm
- Edges: Polished Edges, Grinded Edges, Round Edges.
- Trademark: WEIHUA
- Origin: Weifang, Shandong, China
- Type: Float Glass
- Structure: Solid
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Thickness of PVB: 0.38-3.04mm
- Minimum Size: 300mm*500mm
- Samples: 3-7days
- Lead Time: with 2-4 Weeks
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, SGS, CCC
- HS Code: 7007290000
High Quality Laminated Glass:
(1)Specialized in building glass for 20 years;
(2)Certification: CE, ISO9001, CCC;
(3)OEM is feasible;
(4) Favorable price and reasonable payment terms;
(5)We can guarantee the delivery time.
What is Laminated Glass
Laminated safety glass is made in the same way as toughened glass but is sandwiched together by a sheet of PVB (which can be transparent or colored). This is also required to make tinted glass. If laminated glass is broken, the adhesive film acts like tape holding the shards of glass together without allowing it to fall.
The PVB has no adverse effect on the visible light transmission but absorbs in excess of 99% of ultra-violet light. Laminated glass can perform many functions including safety, security, bullet and blast resistance.
Laminated Glass Advantages
Laminated glass is a recognized safety glass and is widely used in shopfronts, schools and public areas, overhead / sloped roofs, banks and secured environments, single and double glazing, etc. And all our laminated glass has the following features:
(1) High safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration from impact. Even if the glass cracks, splinters will adhere to the interlayer and not scatter. In comparison with other kinds of glass, laminated glass has much higher strength to resist shock, burglary, burst and bullets.
(2) Energy-saving building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
(3) Hinder acoustic: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
(4) Prevent ultraviolet: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains from fading effect.
Ms. Sylvia Gong
Mobile: 86 15963653173
If our any product meets your need, please feel free to contact me! Thanks!
|Product Name||Laminated Glass|
|Place of Origin||Weifang, Shandong, China|
|PVB||Color||Clear, Black, Milky, Red, etc.|
|Applications||Skylights, Railings, Escalators, Windows and Doors, Floor, etc|
(1)Interlay paper or plastic between two sheets
(2)Seaworthy wooden crates
(3)Iron belt for consolidation
|Note: Weihua glass can be customized according to the given specifications and colors from clients.|