Safety 10mm Laminated Glass Stair with CE/CCC/ISO9001
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Square Meters||US $10/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||600 Square Meters Everyday|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WH-Ma-LG2012
- Shape: Flat or Curved
- Structure: Solid
- Function: Decorative
- Melting Point: High Temperature
- Color: Clear, Black, Milky, Red, etc.
- Sheet Glass Thickness: 3-19mm
- PVB Thickness: 0.38-3.04mm
- Minimum Size: 300mm*500mm
- Trademark: WEIHUA
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, SGS, CCC
- HS Code: 70072900
- Type: Float Glass
- Appearance: Flat or Curved
- Layer Type: Bullet-Resistant Glass
- Intermediate Film: PVB
- Production: Dry Laminated Glass
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Laminated Glass Thickness: 6.38-42.3mm
- PVB Color: Clear Black Milky Red Ect
- Maximum Size: 2440mm*3600mm
- Transport Package: Sea-Worthy Standard Wooden Cases
- Origin: Weifang, Shandong, China
Laminated Glass is the construction of two lites of glass bonded together by an adhesive material--typically Polyvinyl Butyrol (PVB). This invisible PVB layer is designed to keep the glass integral to the structure upon breakage, rather than allowing the glass toshatter into otherwise large, sharp, and dangerous pieces. PVB also dulls the edges of broken shards
of glass, significantly lowering the risk of injury. After undergoing a series of heating and pressing, the two lites of glass and PVB interlayer become one solid, durable glass construction.
Place of Origin
Weifang, Shandong, China
Clear, Black, Milky, Red, etc.
Skylights, Railings, Escalators, Windows and Doors, Floor, etc
(1)Interlay paper or plastic between two sheets
(2)Seaworthy wooden crates
(3)Iron belt for consolidation
Note: Weihua glass can be customized according to the given specifications and colors from clients.
1. Extremely High Safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration from impact. Even if the glass cracks, splinters will adhere to the interlayer and not scatter. In comparison with other kinds of glass, laminated glass has much higher strength to resist shock, burglary, burst and bullets.
2. Energy-saving Building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
3. Create Aesthetic Sense to Buildings: Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
4. Sound Control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
5. Ultraviolet Screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains from fading effect.
Why Choose Us:
We listen, we discuss, we advise. Your voice is the first thing to us. We don't shoehorn plans for you and if we feel we're not a good fit we'll be honest and tell you from the outset.
We have CCC (China Compulsory Certification), CE certificates and ISO 9001:2008 Certificates to support our excellent quality of product. We believe we won't make you feel disappointed.
Stand Behind Our Work:
To us, building glass is like a fine art. Nobody loves it more than we do. So we're dedicated to giving you the best product and service. If you're not satisfied, we'll do our best to correct the problem fast.
Professional on Products:
WEIHUA glass With 20 years professional manufacturing experience, we know our product. Professional product line, well-trained works, strict QC standard and 20 years' focus on OEM making us proud of our products.