4mm-19mm Clear/Stained Large Glass Sheets Price with CE/CCC/ISO9001
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Square Meters Everyday|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: WH-MG-T058
- Usage: Building, Home Appliance, Military
- Minimum Size: 350mm*350mm
- Color: Clear, Blue, Green, Gray, etc
- Certification.: CE, ISO9001 and 3c
- Transport Package: Sea-Worthy Standard Wooden Cases
- Origin: Weifang, Shandong, China
- Shape: Flat
- Thickness: 4-19mm
- Maximum Size: 2440mm*6000mm
- Edges: Polished Edges, Grinded Edges, Round Edges
- Trademark: WEIHUA
- Specification: CE/CCC/SGS/ISO9001
- HS Code: 7007190090
Tempered glass is the basic type of safety glass, in different countries, it is also called toughened glass, heat strengthened glass, or reinforced glass. Tempered glass actually has two types of processing: Physical tempering and chemical tempering. Physical tempering is to heat the glass to melting point and cool it sharply to enhance its mechanical property. Chemical tempering is to soak the glass in chemicals for hours and boil it to enhance its surface strength. Chemical tempering is mostly used in fire-proof glass, internationally, when people say tempered glass, they refer to physical tempering.
Shandong Weihua Glass CO., Ltd. Has powerful financial strength, advanced equipment configuration and production technology. Our company's deep-processing production lines and equipments are provided by famous equipment provider in China or in the world. Existing production lines and major equipment are as below:
2 tempered glass production lines, with annual output is 2.4 million m2;
1 full automatic glass cutting line, with annual output is 1.6 million m2;
3 automatic insulating glass production lines, with annual output is 0.75 million m2;
1 laminated glass production line, with annual output is 0.2 million m2;
1 fireproof glass production line, with annual output is 0.6 million m2;
5 automatic bilateral edge grinding machines, with annual output is 2.6 million m2.
(1)Putting paper between glass;
(2) Strong wooden crates with steel banding for export
(3) Iron belt for consolidation
Advantage Of Shatterproof glass
1. High intensity
The strength is 3-5 times of ordinary annealed glass;
2. Wind pressure resistance
The wind pressure resistance is 1.5-3 times of ordinary annealed glass;
3. Heat shock resistance
The heat shock resistance is 3 times of ordinary annealed glass;
If it is broken, it usually breaks into relatively small pieces, which are less likely to cause serious injury
We mainly produce: Tempered Glass, Laminated Glass, Fireproof Glass, Insulated Glass, LOW-E Glass, Bulletproof Glass, Tinted Glass, Reflective Glass, Frosted Glass, Lacquer Plate Decorative Glass, Curved Tempered Glass, LOW-E Tempered Glass and so on.
Weihua firmly believes that enterprise brand is based on the competition. Weihua casts its undisputed competitive with advanced equipment and strong technical strength. Today, Weihua has become the leader in the glass industry and many well-known construction projects has used Weihua Glass. For example, Shanghai Kempinski Hotel, Yantai Zhongtian Shengshi Guanlan, Huangdao Customs Office, Qingdao International Arts & Crafts City, Qingdao Buynow, Weifang International Convention and Exhibition Center, Linyi bus Station, Binzhou City People's Hospital, and Weifang Wanda Plaza and Weifang Century Global Centre are in construction
Why Choose Weihua
1.20 years experiences on tempered glass manufacturing and exporting.
2. We have strong technical support and production capacity.
3. Our factory close to the sea port, transportation is very convenience.
4. Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services
5. Unique designed strong wooden cases and container fixed method can solve the problems of breakage.
6. Top quality tempered glass with CE, ISO9001 and CCC Certificate.
7. OEM is feasible, and welcome to visit our factory.
8. Favorable price and reasonable payment terms;
9. We can guarantee the delivery time.
|Product Name||Shatterproof glass|
|Place of Origin||Weifang, Shandong, China|
|Color||Clear, Ultra Clear, Grey, Light Grey, Euro Grey, Green, F-green, Blue, Dark Blue, Ocean Blue, etc.|
|Packing Details||(1)Interlay paper or plastic between two sheets;|
(2)Seaworthy wooden crates;
(3) Iron belt for consolidation.
|Supply ability||At least 600 square meters every day.|
|Applications||Facades and curtain walls, Skylights, Railings, Escalators, Windows and doors, Shower enclosures, Partition, etc.|
|Note: Weihua glass can be customized according to the given specifications and colors from clients.|